Off-campus and on-campus apartments, traditional residence facilities and houses on campus are available from June through early-August.
- Officially begins first week of June and ends first week of August.
- Linen service standard unless otherwise requested.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen change for stays of one week or longer. Additional services are provided on a fee basis.
- Basic furnishings include a twin-size bed, chest of drawers, desk and chair, closet or wardrobe.
- Microwave and refrigerator combinations, telephones, and fans available at an additional cost.
- Staff is available 24 hours.
- Air-conditioned and non-air conditioned facilities.
- Special accommodations are available for couples and families.
- Private, semi-private and community bathrooms
- Building amenities may include vending machines, laundry facilities, lounges, kitchens, fitness rooms, and recreation rooms.
- Free local and on-campus phone service, long distance available with credit card.
- Wireless computer network with Andrew Card.
Carnegie Mellon provides each guest with a bed, desk, chair, bookshelf, dresser and closet or wardrobe. Each room has window coverings; some living areas also have floor coverings.
Examples of floor plans for On-Campus Summer Housing are available.