Carnegie Mellon University

Pre-College Summer Programs

Pre-College Student Affairs

Absence from Campus Form

Students may obtain permission from their parent/guardian to be away from campus and in the custody of an identified adult by completing an Absence from Campus Form.

This form must be completed online by the parent or guardian for each absence. Once submitted, our staff will be contacting the parents in order to verify the absence. If the parent is not reachable by phone, the request will be denied.