Wisely Pay by ADP Card
I never received my Wisely ADP Paycard in the mail. How do I access my pay?
- Log in to Workday and check the primary address on file; your pay card was mailed to this address.
- Next, contact ADP at 866-313-6901 to request a new card. Be prepared to provide your Social Security number (SSN) or activation number.
- If you do not yet have a SSN, contact the HR Service Center at 412-268-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an activation number.
- You can expect it to arrive in seven to 10 business days within activating your account and requesting a new card. Please use the instructions included with your card to access your pay.
I received an email saying I need to activate a Wisely ADP Paycard. I thought I was getting a direct deposit. Do I have to do anything?
- If you received an activation reminder, one or more of your payments were made to a Wisely ADP Paycard account. This may have only been one payment before your direct deposit was activated on your behalf.
- If you received your Wisely ADP Paycard via U.S. mail, activate it using the enclosed instructions to access your payment.
- If you did not receive your Wisely ADP Paycard via U.S. mail, follow the above steps under “I never received my Wisely ADP Paycard” to request a new paycard from ADP.
Do I have to activate the Wisely ADP Paycard if I have a U.S. bank account?
- If you received a Wisely ADP Paycard, at least one of your paychecks was deposited to a Wisely ADP Paycard account. Follow the enclosed activation steps to access this pay.
- You can log in to Workday and change to direct deposit with your bank at any time. Refer to the Add and Change Direct Deposit Elections Quick Guide [.pdf] for instructions. This change will only take effect for future paychecks if set up at least one week prior to your next pay date. Previous payments cannot be moved to your U.S. bank account via direct deposit from the Wisely ADP Paycard.
What if I don’t have a Social Security Number (SSN) to activate my account?
CMU has provided activation numbers to employees with a Wisely ADP Paycard who do not have an SSN. Contact the HR Service Center at 412-268-4600 to request this activation number.
I have a Social Security number (SSN), but ADP doesn’t recognize this number. How can I activate my account with ADP?
To use your SSN to activate your Wisely ADP Paycard, it must be on file with CMU. Contact the HR Service Center at 412-268-4600 to have your SSN added to your profile in Workday. The HR Service Center will relay this information to ADP so you can activate your card.
I am currently located outside of the U.S. due to COVID-19 restrictions. How can I access or receive my Wisely ADP Paycard?
Contact the HR Service Center at email@example.com for instructions on how to access or receive your Wisely ADP Paycard.
I just received my Social Security number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration. Do I have to update this number with ADP?
You only need to update your SSN with the HR Service Center. Contact the HR Service Center at 412-268-4600 to have your SSN added to your profile in Workday. The HR Service Center relay this information to ADP for you, and you will be able to continue using the same Wisely ADP Paycard account.