SPSS is a statistical software package specialized for research in the fields of Humanities and Business. SPSS Base provides you with a broad range of features for the entire statistical analysis process. It includes high quality tabular and graphical output, a variety of reporting methods, and an easy to use interface.
Advanced Models provide a set of univariate and multivariate analytical techniques, including: generalized linear models, generalized estimating equations, general linear models, and linear mixed models. Regression Models offer a wide range of non-linear modeling procedures, including: multinominal logistic regression, binary logistic regression, nonlinear regression, constrained nonlinear regression, and probit analysis.
SPSS Licensing Information
- Campuses covered by this license: Campuses located in Pittsburgh
- License holder: Computing Services
- Available for: Windows and Mac
- Who can install it: Faculty and Staff may install on university owned/leased equipment. Students may use the software at faculty/staff member request; and may only install the software on university owned equipment.
- Cost: $110, renewed annually on anniversary of first request.
- License code required: Yes, it is provided in the email that is received after the software is purchased or renewed.
- Restrictions: Use for academic, non-commercial purposes only.
- Individual use rights upon termination of affiliation: All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with Carnegie Mellon University.