Students, faculty and staff may download Microsoft Office for university and personal use.
Personal Computers and Mobile Devices
- Students, faculty and staff may install Microsoft Office on up to five devices, including mobile devices, using Office 365.
- Visit the Microsoft Office Portal to download Office 365. Log in using your Andrew userID (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and password. Microsoft requires you to revalidate your license periodically using Single Sign-On.
Note: Follow these instructions to configure Outlook 2016 (Windows) for Exchange, if you downloaded Outlook from Office 365.
- If an IT administrator or DSP does not support your university-owned machine, follow the instructions for personal computers and mobile devices to download Microsoft Office from Office 365.
- If an IT administrator or DSP does support your university-owned machine, he or she will install Microsoft Office from the Microsoft Volume License Service Center (MVLSC) web page.
- If you are an IT administrator, email email@example.com to request access to the MVLSC page. Visit MVLSC Activation for more information.