Minitab is general purpose statistical and graphical analysis software for Windows.
|Windows 11, 10 (64-bit)||220.127.116.11||270 MB||8/24/22|
|2022 License||21||1 KB||8/24/22|
- Download and save the license file and the Minitab installer file to your computer.
- Extract the license file (minitab.lic) downloaded in step 1.
- Double-click the installer to start the installation.
- Select Activate with a license on the How do you want to activate the software? screen.
- Select File on the Select a licensing method screen.
- Browse to and select the minitab.lic license file.
- Choose the folder to install the software to, and finish the installer.
- The first time you launch the software, you will be prompted to register Minitab. Enter your Andrew email address (userID@andrew.cmu.edu), and your name in the appropriate fields. You can skip if you do not wish to register.
Note: Minitab does not provide support to end users under its volume license. If you have a question about using Minitab, email Software Licensing, who will forward your question to Minitab's technical support group, then send the reply to you.