LabArchives is an Electronic Research Notebook that can be used for securely storing, sharing, searching, and managing research data in any field or as a lab manual and notebook in lab classes.
LabArchives can be used to:
- Organize research data
- Preserve data securely, including all versions of all files
- Share information with members of your research group or external collaborators
- Satisfy data management mandates from funders
- Assign, grade, and monitor student work in lab classes
Access is available for:
- All current CMU affiliates
For instructions on using LabArchives, visit the Carnegie Mellon Libraries LabArchives page.