Every gift to the Department of Biological Sciences, large and small, makes an impact not just on the department and the Mellon College of Science, but on the world at large as our students and faculty share their knowledge and skills.
We encourage you to direct your gift to one of three priority funds:
- Undergraduate Experience Fund – Gifts to this fund provide a wide set of important programs & activities for our undergraduates including travel to conferences and meetings to present results, summer research opportunities, and clubs and special events.
- Graduate Student Enrichment Fund – Gifts to this fund provide support for community-building graduate student activities, research, and travel to conferences and meetings.
- Biological Sciences Department Fund – Support the most immediate needs of our students and faculty.
How do I make my gift?
There are many ways to give to the Department of Biological Sciences at Carnegie Mellon:
- Credit Card
- Wire Transfers
- Gifts of Stock, Bonds or Mutual Funds
- Planned Gifts such as Bequests, CGAs, etc.
- Payroll Deduction
- Matching Gifts
- Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction
Ways to donate
Carnegie Mellon University
PO Box 371525
Pittsburgh, PA 15251-7525
Contact the Mellon College of Science Development Staff
Associate Dean for Advancement
Associate Director of Development
Director of Development
Assistant Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations