New Student Orientation
- New Student Orientation will be conducted 13-16 August 2013.
- Students, both scholarship and college program will check-in on Wednesday, 13 August starting at 8:00 a.m. All new students will be expected to arrive no later than 9:00 a.m. to ensure all gear can be issued before the official start of Orientation.
- Students are expected to arrive at the Unit in excellent physical condition, hydrated, and most importantly, enthusiastic. We also recommend that students eat breakfast the morning of reporting because no breakfast will be provided at the Unit on Wednesday, 13 August.
- Students will be sworn in at 1:00 p.m. in McConomy Auditorium. The McConomy Auditorium is located on CMU's campus on the 1st floor of the University Center.
- Parents, family, and guests are invited to be present for the swearing-in of the students.
- Prior to swearing in, the unit Commanding Officer will give a brief to family and friends as well as answer questions. Family and friends will have an opportunity to see students after the swearing-in for a few minutes.
- Only Scholarship students are required to participate in freshman orientation however, all students are highly encouraged to attend the evolution.
- I commend you for taking the first step in deciding if this program offers what you're searching for. Best of luck during this exciting time in your life.
- Please feel free to browse through our website and contact our Freshman Advisor at 412.268.5194
Should you have any more questions not answered here, please feel free to contact us