A Perfect Pair
We are pleased to announce the merger of the Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence and the Office of Technology for Education... working together to support your teaching and technology needs!
The Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence and Educational Innovation in its new configuration will support Carnegie Mellon programs, faculty, and graduate students with teaching, learning, and educational technology, including:
- Course design and re-design, including the planning of courses/programs online
- Ongoing teaching support, including teaching with technology
- Identifying effective educational technologies and designing learning experiences to meet teaching and learning needs
- Incorporating new instructional strategies
- Trouble-shooting teaching/learning problems
- Applying learning science research to the current context
- Offering faculty and graduate student workshops, including incoming faculty orientation
- Collecting and disseminating best practices for education
- Learning management system administration and support
We are here to help you! Come see us.