Fall 2019 Osher Acting GroupYou are invited to an afternoon of comedy, drama, and refreshments at this FREE Osher Student Event!!! Two original plays by C.R. Thomas performed by Osher class, Wed., October 16, 1:30pm, Wilkins Community Center. No reservation required.
George Savarese Lecture on Thur, Oct 17, 2019"The Decline of US Global Power and the Rise of China" presented by George Savarese on Thursday, Oct 17 at 7pm in McConomy Auditorium. CourseID:3225. All are welcome-reservations requested.
Oscar Lopez Lecture on Tues, Oct 29, 2019"Cognitive Disorders In Aging" presented by Oscar Lopez on Tuesday, Oct 29 at 7pm in McConomy Auditorium. Course ID: 3241. All are welcome; reservations requested.
Amish CountryExplore the Simple Life: Amish Country in New Wilmington, Pa. Tour date is Friday, November 1, 2019. Reservations due by Friday, October 18.
Our Trip To BrownsvilleA review of Osher at CMU's trip to Brownsville on Sept. 17, 2019.
- Sep 3 - Dec 20 Fall 2019 Term - Session 1: Sept 3 to Oct 25, Session 2: Oct 28 to Dec 20
- Oct 17 Lecture: “The Decline of US Global Power and the Rise of China" presented by George Savarese, CUC McConomy Aud 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Nov 1 Day Trip to Amish Country
CMU Highlighted Events
- Oct 10 University Lecture Series - Emery N. Brown, Dickson Prize Lecture, CUC-Rangos Ballroom, 4:30pm
- Nov 12 University Lecture Series - Michelene (Micki) T.H. Chi, Cognitive and Educational Learning Specialist, Simmons Auditorium A, Tepper Building, 4:30pm