Welcome to My Plaid Student!
My Plaid Student (MPS) is a system that allows parents, family members or other designated individuals to view their student's information.
What can be viewed in MPS?
In order for an individual to log in to MPS, a student must first grant access within their personal Student Information Online (SIO) account. During the authorization process, the student selects the categories of information an individual is permitted to access. After registration is complete, MPS users will be able to:
- Make payments
- View invoices and account activity
- View the most recent financial aid award letter
- Request enrollment verifications
- View mid-semester or final grades, as well as QPA
Get Started with MPS
Step 1: Ask Your Student to Grant Access
First, your student will need to grant you access via Student Information Online (SIO).
Step 2: Verify How You'll Log In
Carnegie Mellon Faculty or Staff Members: Log in with your Andrew userID and password.
All Other Parents & Family Members: Log in with your personal Facebook, Google or LinkedIn account. If you don't currently have one of these accounts, you can create a 'Friends of CMU' guest account or you can establish a Google, Facebook or LinkedIn account.
Step 3: Register for MPS
Once your student enrolls you, you will receive a guest invitation via email.
- Click the link in the email you received to begin the My Plaid Student registration process.
- Follow the prompts to enroll.
- Register using a 'Friends of CMU' guest account that you create, your personal Google, Facebook or LinkedIn account, or your Carnegie Mellon account (CMU faculty or staff).