Non-US Citizens & International Student Resources
Carnegie Mellon Resources
- Contact the HUB for financial aid information.
- Contact your school or college and department for funding opportunities.
- FSO listings for international students - check these are external scholarships you apply for directly.
- COS Funding Opportunities
A database for all kinds of funding (requires a subscription found at many universities and libraries).
- Cornell University
Select “International Students” on the pull down menu
- International Financial Aid and College Scholarship Search
The premier resource for financial aid, college scholarship and grant information for US and international students wishing to study abroad. At this site, you will find the most comprehensive college scholarship search and grant listings plus international student loan programs and other information to promote study abroad.
- The International Scholarship Search
At this site, you will find the most comprehensive listing of grants, scholarships, loan programs, and other information to assist college and university students in their pursuit to study abroad.
- GRAPES (UCLA)
The GRAPES database catalogs extramural funding opportunities of interest to prospective and current graduate students, students working on a master's thesis or doctoral dissertation, and postdoctoral scholars.
Many fellowship sites recommend this book:
Funding for United States Study: A Guide for International Students and Professionals
by Marie O’Sullivan, New York, Institute of International Education