I am a Spanish instructor teaching and coordinating elementary and intermediate Spanish courses. Prior to joining Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar, I taught Spanish at the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and in my homeland Sweden. In addition to my teaching experience, I have worked in translation as both translator and project manager. I hold a bachelor's degree in travel and tourism with a minor in Spanish; a master's degree in international trade and Spanish from Eastern Michigan University; and a certificate in teaching Spanish as a foreign language from Falun University in Sweden.
• 82-141 Elementary Spanish I
• 82-142 Elementary Spanish II
• 82-241 Intermediate Spanish I
• 82-242 Intermediate Spanish II
• 82-281 Tutoring for Community Outreach (Fall 2009)