- Spring 2016 Classes
- 2015-2016 CMU Academic Calendar (.pdf)
- Global Communication Center Appointments
- CEE Floor Plan (.pdf)
Graduate Student Resources
- CEE Graduate Student Handbook
- Carnegie Mellon University Graduate Student Handbook
- Fenves Travel Grant Application
- Graduate Student Service Project List / Project Preference Form
- Office Assignments
CEE Art Center
CEE Art Center (Wordmark/PPT Slide Presentation)
The university has clearly defined branding guidelines for all publications. Please use the linked files in the art center instead of self-created ones or retired logos and word marks. The Art Center also has a couple of templates that you can use for powerpoint presentations. While you are not required to use these templates they do follow campus branding policies. If you have questions, please contact Mireille Mobley.
On-Line Room Reservation System
The department has several meeting spaces that you can use for your group meetings. Porter 118Q and the Wean Meeting space can be reserved online.
To reserve the conference room you will need to email Hannah Diecks and for the CEE classroom or Tung Au Lab you will need to email Andrea Francioni Rooney.