Carnegie Mellon University

Academic Year Research

All undergraduate students have the opportunity to participate in research projects during the fall, spring and summer semesters.

HURAY: Highway to Undergraduate Research in the Academic Year - Paid academic reasearch for work study-eligible students in all fields of study in the fall and spring semesters.

SURG: Small Undergraduate Research Grants - Funding for materials and supplies for undergraduate projects in all fields of study.

ISURG: International SURG - Funds to support research projects while studying abroad.