Carnegie Mellon University

The Word

Student Handbook

Student Enterprises

Students who wish to form a student-run business or enterprise must submit a proposal in writing for approval by the dean of student affairs, the vice president for campus affairs and chief financial officer. Any approved enterprise will be required to pay a university overhead charge, which will be determined in negotiations with the Division of Finance.

Back to Community Policies Index