Carnegie Mellon University

The Word

Student Handbook

Emergency Contact

Every student is expected to designate an emergency contact person for the university to contact in the case of a personal emergency (i.e. you are injured, become ill, or are missing). This contact is considered confidential and will only be used for a personal emergency.

To register an Emergency Contact do so by logging into Student Information Online (SIO) on The HUB website and updating their “Manage Family & Friends” information under the “My Info” tab.

Back to Community Policies Index