The chief purpose of Staff Council is to examine matters related to all staff, and to formulate recommendations to the university administration regarding staff concerns. Staff Council representatives provide advocacy on behalf of all staff members, and contribute to the vibrancy and well‐being of the entire Carnegie Mellon community.
Whether you’re looking for entertainment deals, mobile phone plan discounts, physical or financial wellness options, we’ve got you covered. Head to our Perks page, created just for you, to see the benefits of being a CMU employee. Check back often for up-to-date offers throughout the year.
Attend a Meeting
- Nov 15 General Body Meeting. Lunch & Networking 11:30am-12:00pm. Meeting begins @ 12:00pm. Location: Cyert B6A & B6B
- Dec 20 General Body Meeting. Lunch & Networking 11:30am-12:00pm. Meeting begins @ 12:00pm. Location CUC - Danforth Conference Room
- Jan 17 General Body Meeting. Lunch & Networking 11:30am-12:00pm. Meeting begins @ 12:00pm. Location: Cyert B6A & B6B
- Jan 1 - Dec 31 Discounted tickets and other offers for Carnegie Mellon Employees. Visit the Perks section to learn more. (Login required)
- Nov 1 - Nov 12 25th Annual Community Food Drive launches campus wide. Join us for an All Campus Event, Thursday, Nov. 1st, 11:30am to 1:30pm on the CUC East-West Walkway. Learn more...
- Apr 25 TODASTW! We are always looking for interesting or unique activities or presentations from individuals or groups on campus. If you/your group are interested in presenting, please let us know! Also, we are always looking for volunteers to help during the event. Take a look at all of the different ways you can participate: