Whether you’re looking for entertainment deals, mobile phone plan discounts, physical or financial wellness options, we’ve got you covered. Head to our Perks page, created just for you, to see the benefits of being a CMU employee. Check back often for up-to-date offers throughout the year.
- Jun 20 General Body Meeting. Lunch & Networking 11:30am-12:00pm. Meeting begins @ 12:00pm. Location: Lambert Masters Classroom in Tepper, Room 2112. Dr. Daryl Weinert, Chief of Staff and Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, will speak.
- Jul 18 General Body Meeting. Lunch & Networking 11:30am-12:00pm. Meeting begins @ 12:00pm. Location: TBD
- Aug 15 General Body Meeting. Lunch & Networking 11:30am-12:00pm. Meeting begins @ 12:00pm. Location: TBD
The Latest News
Carnegie Mellon is implementing a new benefit for full-time staff that will give birth mothers and parents time to recover and bond with their new child without sacrificing pay or having to use paid time off.
Thursday, June 27
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Margaret Morrison Reflection Garden
(next to the tennis courts)
2019 CMU Community Picnic Raffle Winners
Kennywood – ONLINE 2019 TICKETS
- Tickets are $32.00 + fees
- VISIT the Summer Discounts page (login required)
- Follow the instructions
- Print your tickets and redeem them at Kennywood’s main gate
Offer expires September 15, 2019
Check out Dining Services' hours of operation page. It allows you to see and filter what eateries are open by building on the date or date range that you choose. This is a great tool for seeing what is open on campus.
The chief purpose of Staff Council is to examine matters related to all staff, and to formulate recommendations to the university administration regarding staff concerns. Staff Council representatives provide advocacy on behalf of all staff members, and contribute to the vibrancy and well‐being of the entire Carnegie Mellon community.