Online ID Photo Submission
Attention: All new students, staff and faculty may use this application to submit ID photos online for their initial ID Card.
Each photo ID Card must reflect a current image of the cardholder adhering to the following guidelines, which are in line with official federal requirements:
- Photo must be submitted or printed in color
- Cardholder's full face must be directly facing the camera
- Cardholder should use minimal facial expression or a natural smile with both eyes open
- Cardholder should wear clothing worn on a normal, daily basis
- Hats or head coverings that obscure hair or hairline, unless worn for religious purposes, should not be worn
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items should not be worn
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless needed for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be requested)
- Glare from glasses may be avoided by slightly tilting glasses downward
- Photos submitted online should have been taken within the last six months to reflect cardholder's current appearance
- Cardholders seeking to renew an ID Card must have photos taken in The HUB, so their current appearance is reflected
Photos submitted online or taken in The HUB may be rejected if these guidelines are not followed.