Carnegie Mellon University

ID Card & Plaid Cash Forms

To submit a form, please scan or take a photo of your completed and signed form, and email it to

ID Cards Forms

Authorized Designate Renewal Distance learning programs only: For departments needing an authorized designate to renew and pick up an ID Card.  10/2016
ID Card Request Use this form to request a new ID Card if your current ID Card has been lost, worn/damaged or stolen, or if your name has changed.  7/2022
ID Card Request - Sponsored Faculty, staff, students and departments may use this form to request an ID Card for an eligible sponsored individual. 7/2022

Plaid Cash Forms

Departmental Deposit Request For departments wishing to request a Print & Copy Card or to deposit Plaid Cash to a student account. 6/2016
Plaid Cash Withdrawal Request For students separating from the university who have a Plaid Cash balance of $50 or more. 6/2016