Learning and Organizational Development
We are a dynamic group of professionals who work to meet the training and performance needs and interests of our campus community.
Learning and Organizational Development provides learning opportunities for staff members through every stage of their career:
- New Hire Orientation for staff members who are new to the university
- Ongoing training and communications regarding the Workday and Taleo systems and related processes.
- Compliance training and policy oversight initiatives
- Organizational development assistance for campus leaders
- Anytime learning with the FocusU learning management system
How We Can Help You
Are you interested in growing your skills and abilities through Learning and Organizational Development programs? Contact us to let us know what types of learning opportunities you are interested in.