New Offboarding Resources
The Office of Human Resources has developed new resources to assist supervisors and employees with the process of voluntarily separating from the university. These resources were developed as part of the Process Redesign Strategic Project with a goal of improving onboarding and offboarding processes.
Resources for Supervisors:
- Offboarding Employees — provides an overview of the steps an employee’s supervisor should take when the employee is preparing to separate from the university
- Offboarding Checklist for Supervisors of Staff [pdf] — details the tasks an employee’s supervisor should complete when the employee is separating from the university
Resources for Employees:
- Leaving the University — provides an overview of the steps an employee should take when preparing to separate from the university
- Offboarding Checklist for Employees [pdf] — details the tasks an employee should complete when separating from the university
- Sample Resignation Template [docx] — can be used by employee to submit formal notice of resignation to a supervisor
- Submit Resignation System Guide [pdf] — walks an employee through the process of submitting a resignation in Workday
If you have any questions about the offboarding process, or need assistance with an involuntary separation or other sensitive situation, please reach out to your HR business partner.