DISC is an assessment tool based on the DISC theory of psychologist William Moulton Marston, which centers on four different personality traits. This theory was then developed into a behavioral assessment tool by industrial psychologist Walter Vernon Clarke.
In the three-hour foundational session, certified facilitators from the HR Learning and Development team help participants:
- Learn about DiSC® and the Everything DiSC Workplace® Map
- Identify their styles and explore the priorities that drive them
- Discover similarities and differences among the DiSC styles
- Discover their reaction to different DiSC® styles
- Identify what works for and challenges them
- Use DiSC to understand the people you work with
Participation is available for interested teams at nominal cost ($72/person + $120 for a team report).
This training is suitable as a stand-alone session for team building and development and/or as part of an onsite event.
Abbreviated sessions are possible as are follow up sessions focusing on application of the concepts in real-world work situations. Please note, however, that customized sessions may require additional notice to allow for sufficient preparation and content development.