Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Resources
Carnegie Mellon University
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion
- Community and Resources
- Employee Resource Groups
- Diversity in the Mellon College of Science
- Diversity and Inclusion for Managers
- Bias Reporting and Response
- Understanding Implicit Bias Research and Its Implications
- Digital Accessibility Guidance
- Green Dot at CMU
- The Vibrant Index — identifies areas of success as well as what critical actions are needed to improve the practices, policies, and cultures of organizations in the Pittsburgh region
- DEI Pledge — outlines a set of strategies and actions that signatory organizations will take to collectively create a more inclusive, diverse, and equitable Pittsburgh region
- Events Listing
- Ongoing Learning Opportunities:
- Resilience through Equity webinar series: These roughly bi-monthly, one-hour webinars provide an opportunity for Vibrant Pittsburgh to highlight and tackle critical opportunities to improve the practices, policies, and cultures of organizations in the Pittsburgh region, increasing the impact of our collective DE&I efforts. Watch this space for information on how to register for the next session.
- Monthly Lunch and Learn: These virtual sessions bring together members from across industries and sectors in an informal, interactive atmosphere to collaborate and deepen your knowledge on important DEI topics.
- Next session on February 15, 2023 (noon – 1 p.m.) — The Power of Empathy: Building Cultures of Inclusion and Trust
Websites and Articles
- City of Pittsburgh's Gender Equity Commission: Pittsburgh Inequality Across Gender and Race [pdf]
- Deloitte: The Six Signature Traits of Inclusive Leadership [pdf]
- Harvard Business Review: How to Speak Up If You See Bias at Work
- The Forum Podcast
For over 31 years, The Forum on Workplace Inclusion® has served as a convening hub for those seeking to grow professional leadership and effectiveness skills in the field of diversity, equity, and inclusion by engaging people, advancing ideas and igniting change.
- Inclusion Works Podcast
The Inclusion Works podcast explores the secrets of building inclusive culture at work and in the community.
- The Inclusion Solution Podcast
The Inclusion Solution Live is The Winters Group’s Official Podcast for all things Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. It is an expansion on the Inclusion Solution blog, which means you now have the option to read and/or listen to proposed solutions for a more inclusive world.