How to Apply for Act 153 Background Certifications-HR @ Carnegie Mellon University - Carnegie Mellon University

How to Apply for Act 153 Background Certifications

Employees requiring Act 153 Background Certifications have two options: utilizing CMU's Human Resources to coordinate the applications or completing a self-guided application process.

Note: Employees applying for certifications from out-of-state must follow special instructions.

Human Resources Coordinated Applications

Self-Guided Applications

Special Instructions When Applying for Certifications from Out-of-State