Deadlines for Graduating Students
By March 16
Register for the Doctor's Hooding Ceremony
- Ph.D. students participating in the Doctor's Hooding Ceremony will need to submit their name, the name of their faculty hooder(s) and other information.
March 21 & 22
Stop by Grad Fair to purchase a cap and gown
11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Rangos Hall, Cohon University Center
- All graduating students should plan to stop by Grad Fair to purchase and pick up their cap and gown for commencement.
- All graduating students will also be able to verify their diploma information, ask questions about commencement weekend and prepare for life after graduation.
By March 23
Verify diploma information
- All graduating students should check that their name, degree and other diploma information is accurate.
- Verify online. (log in required)
By May 16
Resolve outstanding account balance
- A student's account balance must be resolved in order for his or her diploma to be issued.
- View or pay a balance. (log in required)