The staff in Enrollment Services are dedicated to providing Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff members with accurate and timely administrative services to assist with registration processes, course and classroom scheduling, graduation, facilitating grading and final exams, and more.
- Aug 6 - Aug 10 Session All & Mini-6 Faculty Course Evaluations
- Aug 9 Session All & Mini-6 Last Day of Classes
- Aug 10 Session All & Mini-6 Final Exams
- Aug 14 Session All & Mini-6 Final Grades Due by 4 p.m.
- Aug 27 Semester & Mini-1 Classes Begin
- Sep 3 Labor Day; No Classes
Enrollment Systems orchestrates the evolution of the Student Services Suite (S3) and related systems. As system administrators, business analysts and web developers, this office supports CMU's student information system applications.
The Department Calendar follows the official Academic Calendar and provides deadlines and actions items for departments, as well as importat dates related to Registrar's Office activities, tuition and billing, and report distribution.