The staff in Enrollment Services are dedicated to providing Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff members with accurate and timely administrative services to assist with registration processes, course and classroom scheduling, graduation, facilitating grading and final exams, and more.
- Oct 8 - Oct 19 Mini-1 Faculty Course Evaluations
- Oct 15 Mini-1 Last Day of Classes
- Oct 16 No Graduate Mini-1 Course Meetings (Reading Day)
- Oct 16 - Oct 18 No Undergraduate Mini-1 Course Meetings (Reading Period)
- Oct 18 - Oct 20 Graduate Mini-1 Exam Days
- Oct 19 Undergraduate Mini-1 Exam Day; Mid-Semester Break, No Classes
Enrollment Systems orchestrates the evolution of the Student Services Suite (S3) and related systems. As system administrators, business analysts and web developers, this office supports CMU's student information system applications.
The Department Calendar follows the official Academic Calendar and provides deadlines and actions items for departments, as well as importat dates related to Registrar's Office activities, tuition and billing, and report distribution.