The staff in Enrollment Services are dedicated to providing Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff members with accurate and timely administrative services to assist with registration processes, course and classroom scheduling, graduation, facilitating grading and final exams, and more.
- Nov 12 - Nov 16 Spring 2019 Registration Week
- Nov 21 - Nov 23 Thanksgiving Holiday; No Classes
- Nov 26 - Dec 16 Semester & Mini-2 Faculty Course Evaluations
- Dec 7 Semester & Mini-2 Last Day of Classes
- Dec 8 - Dec 9 Reading Days
- Dec 10 - Dec 11 Final Examinations
Enrollment Systems orchestrates the evolution of the Student Services Suite (S3) and related systems. As system administrators, business analysts and web developers, this office supports CMU's student information system applications.
The Department Calendar follows the official Academic Calendar and provides deadlines and actions items for departments, as well as importat dates related to Registrar's Office activities, tuition and billing, and report distribution.