The staff in Enrollment Services are dedicated to providing Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff members with accurate and timely administrative services to assist with registration processes, course and classroom scheduling, graduation, facilitating grading and final exams, and more.
- Mar 9 Mid-Semester Break; No Classes (Mini-3 Exams)
- Mar 12 - Mar 16 Spring Break; No Classes
- Apr 19 No Classes
- Apr 20 - Apr 21 Spring Carnival; No Classes
- May 4 Semester and Mini-4 Last Day of Classes
- May 7 Final Examinations Begin
Enrollment Systems orchestrates the evolution of the Student Services Suite (S3) and related systems. As system administrators, business analysts and web developers, this office supports CMU's student information system applications.
The Department Calendar follows the official Academic Calendar and provides deadlines and actions items for departments, as well as importat dates related to Registrar's Office activities, tuition and billing, and report distribution.