Housing and Living
Students will live in furnished housing provided by TurnKey Housing Solutions. Amenities include:
- Walking distance to three metro stops
- New Safeway grocery store across the street
- Fitness center with cardio theatre
- Twenty-four-hour concierge
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Granite countertops with stainless steel appliances
- Full size washer/dryer
- Hi-speed Internet access
- Digital cable package
Photos courtesy of TurnKey.
Living in DC
Living in Washington, DC, will provide students with academic and professional growth as well as interesting social and life experiences. DC offers a wealth of museums, restaurants, movies, clubs, sporting events, networking, speaker’s series, and festivals that are readily available to the public.