Grievance Procedures-HR @ Carnegie Mellon University - Carnegie Mellon University

Grievance Procedures

Carnegie Mellon University has both formal and informal mechanisms for resolving concerns related to alleged discrimination on the basis of disability and/or issues with disability-related accommodations.

Students and employees who have concerns are encouraged to seek informal resolution by contacting Larry Powell, Manager of Disability Resources, for assistance.

In addition, students and employees also have the option of filing a formal grievance. The grievance procedures vary based on your student/employee status. Please refer to the following procedures: