Ticket Sales Begin June 26 for Kennywood Picnic
Carnegie Mellon’s Annual Employee Picnic at Kennywood Park, sponsored by Staff Council, will be Saturday, July 7.
Employees can purchase one ticket ($37.99 value) for $10 (valid only on July 7) and four additional tickets for $15 each. Additional tickets (limit 5) can be purchased for $20 each. Tickets must be purchased with cash only and employees must present their own CMU ID.
The following are dates, times and locations for the ticket sales:
- June 26 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
- June 27 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
- June 28 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Mellon Institute
- July 2 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
- July 3 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
- July 6 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
Pavilions 8 and 9 will be reserved for CMU employees and their families all day. A children’s (ages 0-8) prize give-away will be held at 4 p.m. in Pavilion 8, followed by an adult raffle and ice cream distribution. You must be present with your CMU ID to claim a prize. Each employee will get one raffle ticket.
Staff Council also is offering discounted tickets to Sandcastle ($19) and Idlewild ($22.99) parks. Sandcastle and Idlewild tickets can be purchased by contacting Barbara Price at email@example.com.