Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma)
Carnegie Mellon University now offers Certifed Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma)!
- It's more than a paper credential - It's an official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
- CeDiploma is better than an eDiploma - Each CeDiploma holds a 12-digit CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier). Using validation services, your CeDiD is the key to your credential information for employers, agencies and more... it is proof of your education!
- It differs from a transcript - You'll have unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends, and social media. CeDiploma is like a transcript in that it confirms/validates your degree status, but it shows only the important details. It's easy for employers and organizations to read and understand.
- CeDiploma enhances your resume - Provide your CeDiD and Carnegie Mellon's URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
- Each CeDiploma can be independently validated through Carnegie Mellon's website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies, or any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
- For more information, please visit https://secure.cecredentialtrust.com
Note: A CeDiploma may not be available for all conferral dates.
© 2018 | CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks | CeCredentialTM and TruSealTM are trademarks