Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma)
Carnegie Mellon University now offers Certifed Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma). CeDiplomas are available for degrees granted May 2016 or later and are available at no cost to the student.
Reserve or download your CeDiploma in a few simple steps by logging into Student Information Online (SIO) and selecting 'Graduation and Diploma' under the 'Academic Info' tab.
- More than a paper credential - It's an official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript - You'll have unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers, and social media. It's proof of your education with only the important details. It's simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma - Each credential holds a 12-digit CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier). The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
- Enhances your resume - Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
- Each CeDiploma can be independently validated through Carnegie Mellon's website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies, or any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
© 2019 | CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks | CeCredentialTM and TruSealTM are trademarks
Validation Services is patent pending