Temporary Employment Service
Carnegie Mellon University Temporary Employment Service (TES) is a collaborative partner that makes first-class customer service and providing highly talented candidates a priority. TES strives to provide the most cost-effective temporary staffing solutions for your department while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Temporary administrative/clerical office support for long- and short-term vacancies
- Prescreened pool of diverse, well-qualified and talented temporary candidates
- Completed background check upon hire of every TES employee
- Management of the new-hire onboarding process, including creation of the Andrew ID and completion of the Form I-9 along with creation of the new employee record in Workday
- Professional development and management of the employee throughout their employment with TES
- Assurance of a quality placement with regular communication with the TES employee
How Can Temporary Employment Service Help You?
TES can provide you with qualified long- or short-term temporary staffing when your department experiences:
- Position vacancies
- Leaves of absence
- Resignations or retirements
- Peak rush periods or special events