Family Care Registration
Registration is required to access Flexible Child Care, which is available through August 13, 2021 for children ages 12 months–5 years. CMU faculty, staff and graduate students are eligible for these new, temporary child care options pending successful completion of the registration steps and related forms.
If an undergraduate student needs assistance, please contact the family care concierge.
Registering for Flexible Child Care
- Complete the following forms:
- Child Care Registration Form [pdf] (will also serve as the Emergency Contact Form)
- Flexible Child Care Information Form (collects important information about your child and family)
- Enrollment Agreement [pdf] (outlines costs and related fees and policies)
- COVID-19 Disclosure [pdf] (acknowledges agreement with detailed safety protocols)
- Medical Form [pdf]
- Scan completed and signed forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed forms will be reviewed and processed.
- You will receive confirmation of successful registration via email along with a link to schedule your desired day(s) and time(s).