The staff in Enrollment Services are dedicated to providing Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff members with accurate and timely administrative services to assist with registration processes, course and classroom scheduling, graduation, facilitating grading and final exams, and more.
- May 16 Final Grades Due by 4 p.m. (Graduating Students)
- May 19 Commencement
- May 20 Session All & Mini-5 Classes Begin
- May 21 Final Grades Due by 4 p.m.
- May 27 Memorial Day; No Classes
- Jun 24 - Jun 28 Mini-5 Faculty Course Evaluations
Enrollment Systems orchestrates the evolution of the Student Services Suite (S3) and related systems. As system administrators, business analysts and web developers, this office supports CMU's student information system applications.
The Department Calendar follows the official Academic Calendar and provides deadlines and actions items for departments, as well as importat dates related to Registrar's Office activities, tuition and billing, and report distribution.