The staff in Enrollment Services are dedicated to providing Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff members with accurate and timely administrative services to assist with registration processes, course and classroom scheduling, graduation, facilitating grading and final exams, and more.
- Oct 7 - Oct 18 Mini-1 Faculty Course Evaluations
- Oct 14 Mini-1 Last Day of Classes; Mini-1 Drop Voucher Election Deadline by 11:59 p.m.
- Oct 15 September Invoice Balance Due
- Oct 18 Mid-Semester Break; No Classes (Mini-1 Exams will take place)
- Oct 21 Mini-2 Classes Begin
- Oct 23 Mini-1 Final Grades Due by 4 p.m.
Enrollment Systems orchestrates the evolution of the Student Services Suite (S3) and related systems. As system administrators, business analysts and web developers, this office supports CMU's student information system applications.
The Department Calendar follows the official Academic Calendar and provides deadlines and actions items for departments, as well as important dates related to Registrar's Office activities, tuition and billing, and report distribution.