The staff in Enrollment Services are dedicated to providing Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff members with accurate and timely administrative services to assist with registration processes, course and classroom scheduling, graduation, facilitating grading and final exams, and more.
- Jun 18 Mini-5 Course Drop or Pass/Fail Grade Deadline
- Jun 25 - Jun 29 Mini-5 Faculty Course Evaluations
- Jun 28 Mini-5 Last Day of Classes and Course Withdrawal Grade Deadline
- Jun 29 Mini-5 Final Examinations
- Jul 2 Mini-6 Classes Begin
- Jul 3 Mini-5 Final Grades Due by 4 p.m.
Enrollment Systems orchestrates the evolution of the Student Services Suite (S3) and related systems. As system administrators, business analysts and web developers, this office supports CMU's student information system applications.
The Department Calendar follows the official Academic Calendar and provides deadlines and actions items for departments, as well as importat dates related to Registrar's Office activities, tuition and billing, and report distribution.