The staff in Enrollment Services are dedicated to providing Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff members with accurate and timely administrative services to assist with registration processes, course and classroom scheduling, graduation, facilitating grading and final exams, and more.
- Feb 25 Semester Course Drop Deadline; Assign Withdrawal Grade After This Date
- Feb 25 - Mar 8 Mini-3 Faculty Course Evaluations
- Mar 4 Mini-3 Last Day of Classes
- Mar 4 - Mar 8 Graduate Mini-3 Exam Days
- Mar 5 - Mar 7 No Undergraduate Mini-3 Course Meetings(Reading Period)
- Mar 8 Mid-Semester Break; No Classes (Mini-3 Undergraduate Exams Will Take Place)
Enrollment Systems orchestrates the evolution of the Student Services Suite (S3) and related systems. As system administrators, business analysts and web developers, this office supports CMU's student information system applications.
The Department Calendar follows the official Academic Calendar and provides deadlines and actions items for departments, as well as importat dates related to Registrar's Office activities, tuition and billing, and report distribution.