CIT Faculty Award winners announced
Eight engineering faculty members received CIT Faculty Awards for their outstanding contribution to the College of Engineering. Recipients were chosen by the CIT Faculty Awards and Recognition Committee based on nominees. The winners are:
- EPP’s Inês Azevedo, the Philip L. Dowd Fellowship Award
- CEE/EPP’s H. Scott Matthews, the Steven J. Fenves Award for Systems Research
- BME/MSE’s Tzahi Cohen-Karni and
MechE’s Koushil Sreenath, the George Tallman Ladd Research Award
- ECE’s Diana Marculescu, the Mentoring Award
- EPP/MSE’s Jay Whitacre, the Outstanding Research Award
- ECE’s David O’Hallaron and
EPP’s Deanna Matthews, the Benjamin Richard Teare Teaching Award.
The Annual Faculty Meeting and Awards Ceremony will formally celebrate the winners on November 14.