Postdoctoral Associate, Biomedical Engineering
EEG Source Imaging
- Multimodal Neuroimaging
- Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 2023
- M.S. Biomedical Engineering, University of Minnesota, 2018
M.S. Aerospace Science and Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, 2016
- B.S. Aerospace Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, 2013
Minor Applied Electronic Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2013
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding poster award, Carnegie Mellon Forum on Biomedical Engineering, 2018
- 3rd place team award, Carnegie Mellon Neuro Hackathon, 2018
- Outstanding Paper Award, 15th ICCAS, Busan, Korea, 2015
- Excellent Graduate with Honor, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2013
- Cai Z, Sohrabpour A, Jiang H, Ye S, Joseph B, Brinkmann BH, Worrell GA, He B: “Noninvasive high-frequency oscillations riding spikes delineates epileptogenic sources,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2021 Apr 27;118(17).
- Sohrabpour A, Cai Z, Ye S, Brinkmann B, Worrell G, He B: “Noninvasive electromagnetic source imaging of spatiotemporally distributed epileptogenic brain sources,” Nature Communications, 2020 Apr 23;11(1):1-5.
- Jiang H, Cai Z, Worrell G, He B: "Multiple Oscillatory Push-Pull Antagonisms Constrain Seizure Propagation," Annals of Neurology, 2019 Nov;86(5):683-94.