Min Gon Kim
Postdoctoral Associate, Biomedical Engineering
- Focused ultrasound system development
- Focused ultrasound neuromodulation
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, University of Southern California, CA, 2017
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California, CA, 2012
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Kwangwoon University, South Korea, 2009
Honors and Awards
- Graduate Student Travel Award to the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) Annual Meeting, Tampa, FL
- Best Poster Award at the 19th Annual Fred S. Grodins Graduate Research Symposium, Los Angeles, CA
- Kim MG, Yu K, Niu X, He B. Investigation of displacement of intracranial electrode induced by focused ultrasound stimulation. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. 70:1–9,2021.
- Kim MG, Kamimura HAS, Lee SA, Aurup C, Kwon N, Konofagou EE: "Image-guided focused ultrasound modulates electrically evoked motor neuronal activity in the mouse peripheral nervous system in vivo," Journal of Neural Engineering, 2020. (In press)
- Kim MG, Park J, Zhou Q, Shung KK: "Novel configurations of ultrahigh frequency (≤ 600MHz) analog frontend for high resolution ultrasound measurement," Sensors, 18: 2598, 2018.
- Kim MG, Yoon S, Chiu CT, Shung KK: "Investigation of optimized treatment conditions for acoustic transfection technique for intracellular delivery of macromolecules," Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 44: 622-634, 2018.
- Kim MG*, Park J*, Lim HG, Yoon S, Lee C, Chang JH, Shung KK: "Label free analysis of the characteristics of a single cell trapped by acoustic tweezers," Scientific Reports, 7: 14092, 2017. (*Co-First authors)
- Kim MG, Yoon S, Kim HH, Shung KK: "Impedance matching network for high frequency ultrasonic transducer for cellular applications," Ultrasonics, 65: 258-267, 2016.