Preventing Workplace Harassment Online Training
Carnegie Mellon is committed to providing a respectful and motivating environment, free from discrimination and harassment. Our online Preventing Workplace Harassment training course is designed to help you understand what constitutes harassment, how to avoid engaging in behavior that could be considered harassing, and what to do if you witness or experience harassment.
The course will take approximately 45 minutes to complete; all CMU employees are expected to complete this online training program. New employees will receive an email when they have been registered to take the online course. (Completing a previous version of online sexual harassment training does not satisfy the requirement for employees to complete this training program.)
The following steps will allow you to log into and complete the Preventing Workplace Harassment online training:
- Review the following university Policies:
- Go to http://www.cmu.edu/blackboard.
- Click the Login button at the top left of the screen.
- You will be taken to the WebISO screen. Log in using your Andrew ID and Password
- Look for the panel labeled My Courses; you will see a link called SPC-Preventing Workplace Harassment (Staff).
- Click on the link; you will be taken to the Welcome page of the course.
- Click on the Course Homepage in the left-hand navigation. Click on the name of the module and then on Begin to launch each module. The name of the first module is Introduction.
- When you have finished each module, click on the Exit button at the top right. This will return you to the Course Homepage, from which you can launch the next module.
- To complete the course, you are required to work through all of the modules (Introduction to Summary and Assessment). After completing the five modules, you will receive credit for course completion and have the opportunity to download a certificate for your files.