Upcoming Retirement Events
TIAA Retirement Planning Workshops - May 23, 2016, Connan Room, Cohon University Center. Advanced registration is preferred but not required; use the links in each Workshop description to register.
On-Campus One-on-One Counseling Sessions
TIAA and Vanguard sponsor on-campus one-on-one counseling sessions to help you review or develop a financial plan, discuss investing for long-term goals like retirement, create an investment mix that fits your financial goals, and more. View the counseling session schedule [pdf] to see when representatives from TIAA-CREF and Vanguard will be on campus; click on the links below to schedule an appointment.
- TIAA: Make an one-hour on-campus appointment or call 800-732-8353 to set up a visit to their Bakery Square office.
- Vanguard: Make a 45-minute on-campus appointment or call 800-662-0106, extension 14500 to speak to a specialist.
Online Retirement Investment Education
- Vanguard Planning and Education
Vanguard's investor education and online planning tools provide a wide range of financial guidance in the areas of retirement planning, general investing, college planning, estate planning and tax information.
- Vanguard Retirement Prep™: Smart Saving for Life
Retirement Prep is Vanguard's audio guide that showcases the important things you need to know about preparing for retirement—throughout your life.
- TIAA Education and Calculators
The tools, calculators, and publications that TIAA offers can help you determine if you're on track toward meeting your financial goals.