Diabetes Management Program
Carnegie Mellon Offers the LivingMyLife® Program to our Employees and Family Members with Diabetes.
Diabetes in the United States is associated with an increased risk for a number of serious, sometimes life-threatening complications such as heart disease, blindness, kidney damage, and lower-limb amputations. Good diabetes management through the LivingMyLife® program can help reduce these risks.
- FREE Diabetic Medications and Testing Supplies—no copays or coinsurance
- FREE consultations with specially trained pharmacist-coaches
- FREE selected diabetes preventive care services
Sound too good to be true? It’s not and it doesn’t get much better than this. You will feel great and save money too.
How the Program Works
It’s easy. You agree to meet regularly with a specially trained pharmacist-coach. Your doctor will direct your care and be kept informed.
- All costs for your covered diabetic medications, related testing supplies, and visits to your pharmacist-coach are paid by Carnegie Mellon.
- You and your pharmacist-coach will set personalized goals so you can track your progress.
- You continue to see your doctor and receive medications the way you do today ... only they are paid for!
You must keep all of your scheduled appointments with your pharmacist-coach to remain eligible for the program.
Enrollment is Voluntary and Completely Confidential
To enroll or learn more about the LivingMyLife Program, call 877-330-9750. No personal information about you or your prescriptions is provided to Carnegie Mellon at any time.