Leadership Rising Series
Executive Education at Carnegie Mellon offers leadership programming for individuals and organizations to build capabilities and to solve complex business problems in a rapidly changing environment.
Free Online Webinars | February 2021
Each webinar is a 90-minute session.
The market needs quick and accessible information for leaders for a rapidly changing environment. Accelerate your growth and advance your strategy to be prepared to navigate the future. This free webinar series will cover topics such as building your pipeline and sponsorship, and leading through disruption while having an agile mindset. Mid- to senior-level managers in corporate, public sector, entrepreneurial, academic, or nonprofit environments, as well as human resources and learning and development partners, should plan to attend.
- Enhanced understanding of leadership and business challenges in current landscape.
- Insight into leadership issues, learning applicable tools and skills from academics and practitioners.
- Planning for future personal development for organizations and individuals.
- Building your pipeline: sponsorship
- Leading through disruption: agile mindset