RoboTutor is based on decades of research on how people learn, especially...
- Child reads, computer listens.
- Used by thousands of children at schools on Windows PCs.
- Chosen by the National Science Foundation as one of its 'Nifty Fifty' projects
- Children in controlled studies in USA, Canada, Ghana, and India outgained independent practice and some classroom teaching while tying human tutoring on several skills.
- Research in 100+ peer-reviewed publications including Best Paper awards
- Licensees now productizing Reading Tutor and reading game