March 18, 2021
CMU Energy Week 2021: March 22-26, 2021
Don’t miss out on the exceptional speakers and programming!
CMU Energy Week 2021 Official Welcome & VIP Briefnotes
March 23 at 1pm ET
A series of Briefnotes from internationally-recognized thought leaders as they speak to critically-important themes for our energy and cleantech innovation future.
Our VIP and Briefnotes line-up:
- Shara Mohtadi, Chief of Staff for the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) – U.S. Department of Energy
- Jim Skea, Co-Chair, Working Group III, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC); Professor of Sustainable Energy, Imperial College London; Scott Institute Board of Advisors
- Michael Dorsey, Co-Founder – Around the Corner Capital; Partner – IberSun; Member – The Club of Rome
- Raj Kapoor (E 92), Chief Strategy Officer & Head of Business, Self-Driving – Lyft
- Paula Glover, President – Alliance to Save Energy
- Brian Anderson, Director, National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) – Department of Energy (DOE)
- Rich Fitzgerald (E 81), County Executive – Allegheny County
- Bill Peduto, Mayor – City of Pittsburgh
- Grant Ervin, Chief Resilience Officer and Assistant Director, Department of City Planning – City of Pittsburgh
CMU Energy + Cleantech Investor Forum & Startup Showcase
March 24, 1-5p ET
Watch the Startup Pitch Showcase live and then circle back for the Networking Reception at 4pm ET.
Are you an investor looking for the next big idea in energy and cleantech? Watch 20 start-ups from across the U.S. pitch their innovations, and then meet with them one-on-one.
CMU Energy Student Poster Competition
March 25, 1-5p ET
Watch CMU students highlight their cutting-edge research to a panel of expert judges. Weigh in on the People’s Choice. Open to all CMU Energy Week 2021 registered guests.