Better Choices, Better Health WorkshopAny adult who has a chronic health condition, or cares for someone who does, can participate. Learn strategies to manage symptoms and have an improved quality of life. Course ID: 2482
Osher Ambassadors NeededWe need your help! To volunteer, click the "Volunteer to be Osher Ambassador" button in Quicklinks below. We're recruiting for 2nd session now.
Summer 2018 Osher Acting GroupYou are invited to an evening of comedy, drama, and refreshemnts. Six original plays by C.R.Thomas performed by Osher class. Wed., June 13, 7:00pm, Friends Meeting House. No reservation required.
Volunteer of the Month-Jane MacLeodLongtime member and world traveler, Jane MacLeod is Volunteer of the Month for May.
LATTICE StudyRECUITING PARTICIPANTS: Lithium As a Treatment To prevent Impairment of Cognition in Elders (or LATTICE for short) is a newly funded study in which Dr. Ariel Gildengers and colleagues are trying to learn if lithium can slow down memory loss or help prevent Alzheimer’s disease in people with mild memory problems.
- Jun 19 OA Training, 10:00am-10:30am, Hunt.Library-Osher Classroom
- Jun 19 AV training for Members to assist their Study Leaders. 11:00am-11:30am, Wean 4708
- Jun 26 The Opioid Epidemic: It's Not New, But Where Is It Going? ...Details:Tues, June 26, 9:00am-10:30am, Wean 4708, Course ID:2348
- Jun 28 Preserving a Sense of Place Through Historic Theaters, 3:00pm-4:30pm, Wean 4708, Course ID:2475
- Jun 28 An Exercise in Social Justice: Transcending Tradition...One Artist's Journey from Art to Awarness, 6:00pm-7:30pm, Course ID:1976