Cyber Security 101 Training and Awareness Course
Last Updated: 01/19/2021
The Cyber Security 101 training course was developed by Carnegie Mellon University's Information Security Office to raise awareness about the university's information security policies and guidelines, data classification, roles and responsibilities, information security risks, and techniques for safeguarding institutional data and information systems.
Cyber Security 101 contains seven training modules:
- Our Organization
- Classify and Protect Information
- Choose Strong and Secure Passwords
- Use the Internet and Email Responsibly
- Recognize Phishing and Email Scams
- Protect Remote and Mobile Computing
- Report Security Incidents
This course is designed to be completed at your own pace and convenience. The entire course will take approximately an 30 minutes to complete.
To request access to the course contents please register below:
If you have any questions about using Canvas or the Security 101 training, please email email@example.com