Panel Discussion: Women Leading Navy Technological Innovation
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
4:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. EDT on Zoom.
Register here. Registration for direct participation in the Zoom talk and discussion is reserved for the Carnegie Mellon community. We encourage others to watch the live stream of the event on our Facebook page.
- Captain Ann Casey: Commanding Officer of the Navy Cyber Warfare Development Group
- Captain Tracy L. Hines: Commanding Officer of the Hopper Information Services Center
- Captain Danielle Lukich: Deputy Commanding Officer and Information Warfare Director, Navy Special Warfare Development Group
- Shirley Dulux: Operations Chief, Hopper Information Services Center
- Lieutenant Sabrina Reyes-Dods: Women in Submarine Coordinator, Submarine Forces
Moderator: Carol Goldburg, Co-Founder, Women in the Social Sciences; Executive Director, Undergraduate Economics Program, Tepper School of Business
Presented in partnership with the Institute for Strategic Analysis and CMU Women in the Social Sciences, a joint initiative of CIRP's Policy Forum and the Office of the Director of Undergraduate Economics.
If you are interested in receiving the IPS Newsletter with upcoming events and student opportunities, click here to subscribe.