Equal Opportunity Services (EOS)
Who Is EOS?
The Equal Opportunity Services Office is an engaged leader in the university's commitment to the fair and equal treatment of all employees. Our commitment extends in providing equal employment opportunities for all persons without discrimination.
Equal Opportunity Services provides leadership, direction and guidance in carrying out the university's equal opportunity regulatory efforts and responsibilities:
- Monitor and administer the university's Affirmative Action Plan
- Maintain reports for the administration of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and regulations
- Address formal and informal complaints and grievances related to discrimination, bias, sexual harassment and violation of university policies
- Partner with campus and community organizations on university accessibility and employee job accommodations
- Members of the Universal Access Committee, we ensure the university is in compliance with the obligations imposed on our "places of public accommodation;" the Universal Access Committee evaluates potential accommodations and ensures compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) through projects designed to make the campus more accessible to all
How Can EOS Help You?
Faculty, staff, students or prospective employees may reach out to Equal Opportunity Services to discuss concerns related to discrimination in the workplace or hiring practices.
To report an accessibility concern or to recommend a project that will improve accessibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.