The HR Benefits office manages all employee benefit programs, including:
- Health plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition benefits, time off and leaves
- Retirement savings plans
- We provide information and counseling on benefit programs for faculty and staff members, retirees and eligible dependents.
- We work as a liaison between the campus community and our benefit vendors.
- We maintain compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
How Can HR Benefits Help You?
The HR Benefits office is committed to providing exemplary service in a professional and confidential manner to all employees and retirees of the university.
Employees are encouraged to reach out to the HR Service Center for benefit inquiries and requests. The Service Center will escalate inquiries to the HR Benefits office as necessary and appropriate.